Present Perfect Tense
Identify specific English grammar points that need review. Use the study links to find out why a particular answer is correct or incorrect.
Beginning – Intermediate
- Select your response from each menu. Then check your answer.
- If your response is incorrect, use the study link to guide you to the specific information you need.
- Select the word or words that best complete the sentence.
- Compare your response to the answer to the right by clicking the "check" button.
- In some cases, an answer is marked (preferred) when one answer occurs more commonly than another.